Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 10, 2016 Weekly Update

Hi Families!

Just a quick update, since this is a busy conference week!  

We will be having our Grandparents Day celebration on Monday Nov. 14th.  We will have a presentation in the gym from 10:00 to 10:30, and then we will have classroom activity from 10:30 to 11:00.  

Also, I am looking forward to meeting parents at conferences tonight!  Remember, no school tomorrow!


I sent an email about our Thanksgiving feast on Nov. 22nd.  I was hoping to have parent volunteers provide "Thanksgiving" foods and we were going to have a little celebration in here.  If you can provide items, please email me and let me know what you could bring.  

I will update families on who has agreed to bring what as more responses come in.  


Have a great week, and a safe weekend!

KM