Monday, August 15, 2016

Mr. Morawitz's Classroom Newsletter August 19, 2016

The Morawitz Family Monitor
August 19, 2016


News and Positive Points

Welcome to a new year, new teacher, and a brand-new school!  My name is Mr. Morawitz.  I am currently embarking on my seventh year as a classroom teacher.  I have taught 5th grade all 6 years, and will be teaching my first year of 4th grade at Beulah Ralph!  I am looking forward to getting to know my students and their families as we progress throughout the year.  This section will typically have celebrations and achievements for our classroom, so keep this in mind as we begin the year!

Classroom Schedule

While our classroom schedule will occasionally change to meet the needs of the classroom or school-wide events, here is a convenient snapshot of our day:

8:20am- Morning Work

8:30am- Writing

9:30am- PBS/Science/SS/Health

9:50am- Read Aloud/Optional Recess time

10:10am- Specials

11:00am- Restroom Break

11:05am- Math

12:20pm- Recess/Lunch

1:05pm- Bathroom Break

1:10pm- Reading/Daily 5

3:05pm- Class Dojo point update/ Clean up/ Pack up

3:17pm- Dismissal